- 1 TB of storage will cost 6 EUR
- Absolutely no additional fees
- No minimum upload size limit
- No minimum time to store a file
- No upload charges
- No download charges*
* Fair usage policy applies. The allowed download amount equals to your stored amount.
The pricing is granular and you pay only what you use.
For example if you store 3.87 TB then you pay 3.87 * 6 = 23.22 EUR
All prices are presented without taxes. Appropriate taxes will be added based on your country.
We have mixed EUR and USD here on purpose to reflect the exact info on homepages.
|Provider||Storage cost per TB||Download cost per TB|
|Storadera||6 EUR||0 EUR|
|Amazon AWS S3||24.5 USD||90 USD|
|Microsoft Azure Blob storage||19.6 USD||80 USD|
|Google Cloud Storage||23 USD||120 USD|
* Pricing comparison was done in April 2021.
* Competitors have really complex price lists and many pricing tiers with different caveats. This table is for overview only.
* All prices are for “hot” type of storage that has least restrictions and caveats on usage and pricing.
* AWS S3 info is based on the Frankfurt region but it is the same in several locations in Europe.
* Microsoft Azure info is based on the Germany West Central region.
* Google Cloud info is based on EU (Frankfurt)
Storadera does calculations in binary gigabytes (GB), where 1 GB is 2^30 bytes. This unit of measurement is also known as a gibibyte (GiB), but we do follow popular operating system conventions and use “GB”. Similarly, 1 TB is 2^40 bytes, i.e. 1024 GBs.
Get 50 GB of storage to try it out